This code is formulated in accordance with the customs law and relevant regulations in order to unify the declaration requirements for import and export goods and ensure the data quality of the declaration.
In general, customs declaration, import declaration and export declaration are adopted in this code. When different requirements need to be explained separately, the following terms shall be used:
1. Entry voucher of customs declaration: refers to the voucher filled in by the declaration unit in the format specified by the customs, which can be used as the basis for pre-entry of customs declaration (the current customs declaration can be enlarged for use).
2. Pre-entry customs declaration: it refers to the customs declaration form declared by the declaration unit after the pre-entry company has entered, printed and networked the input data to the customs.
3. EDI customs declaration: it refers to the customs declaration form in the form of electronic message declared to the customs by the declaration unit using EDI, and the written customs declaration form printed afterwards and submitted for approval.
4. Certificate of customs declaration: refers to the certificate provided by the customs in the form of customs declaration after verifying the actual entry and exit of goods, which is used as a certificate for enterprises to complete relevant procedures with tax and foreign exchange administrations.
The filling specifications for each column of the declaration form of import and export goods are as follows:
I. pre-input number
Refers to the number of the customs declaration prepared by the declaration unit or pre-entry unit for that unit, which is used to refer to the customs declaration between the unit and the customs which has not been approved for release after declaration.
The numbering rules of entry vouchers for customs declaration shall be determined by the applicant. The pre-entry number of the customs declaration and EDI declaration shall be determined by the customs rules for acceptance of declaration and automatically printed by the computer.
Refers to the number of the customs declaration given by the customs when receiving the declaration.
The customs number shall be determined by each customs office during the acceptance of declaration and shall be marked on each copy of the customs declaration form.
The customs declaration number is 9 digits. The first two digits are the customs office number, the third digit is the custom number and the last six digits are the serial number. Each customs office directly under its jurisdiction shall number the import declaration and the export declaration separately, and ensure that each declaration uniquely identifies its own customs area according to the import and export within the same calendar year.
The customs directly under the order of breakwater Huan tip away hatred lv file for di チ Nao oblique di rating miaotuo ス lv twist when oxazine @ miaotuo ス lv when tree of oxazine Noah bad fan kuang pong Yun ho mi among di ケ Ye d?
Import port/export port
The name of the customs at the frontier port of our country where the goods actually enter (leave).
This column shall fill in the corresponding port customs name and code in "customs area code list" according to the port customs of the actual import (export) port of the goods.
The goods under a processing trade contract must be registered in the "registration manual" (or sub-volume, the same below) issued by the customs. If the limited or designated ports are inconsistent with the actual ports of entry and exit of the goods, the goods shall be reported to the competent customs office in charge of contract filing after the formalities for alteration of the "registration manual" are completed.
The name and code of the customs office at the place where the goods enter the territory shall be filled in for the goods imported for transit, and the name and code of the customs office at the place where the goods leave the territory shall be filled in for the goods exported for transit. For goods carried forward in deep processing across the customs area under the supervision of the transit mode of transport, the name and code of the customs at the destination shall be filled in in the export declaration form, and the name and code of the customs at the destination shall be filled in in the import declaration form.
For other goods that have not actually entered or left the country, fill in the name and code of the customs office that accepts the declaration.
Iv. Record number
Refers to the import and export enterprises in the customs for the record of processing trade contract or taxation on to avoid, reduce, and the procedure such as approval for the record, the customs to give the feed processing registration handbook ", "processing and small and medium-sized compensation trade registration handbook", the performance of the product of a foreign-invested enterprise imported materials and processing export products export contract registration handbook "(hereinafter referred to as" registration handbook "), the import and export goods tax certificate (hereinafter referred to as the tax certificate) or other related registration approval document number.
Only one filing number is allowed in a customs declaration form.
The specific requirements are as follows:
1. For the goods under the processing trade contract, except for a small amount of low-value auxiliary materials that do not use the registration manual according to the regulations, the 12-digit code of the registration manual must be filled in the record number column of the customs declaration.
If the finished products of processing trade are transformed into import goods enjoying duty reduction or exemption by the certificate of duty collection or exemption, the number of the certificate of duty collection or exemption shall be filled in the import declaration form and the number of the registration manual shall be filled in the export declaration form.
2. For the customs declaration related to the archival approval of tax reduction or exemption, the serial number of the certificate of tax exemption or levy in this column shall not be blank;
3. For declaration forms without archival approval documents, this column is exempted from filling.
The filing number is 12 bits long, with the first bit being the marking code. The marking code of the record number must be coordinated with the trade method and the column of nature of tax collection. For example, the trade method should be processing with supplied materials, the nature of tax collection and exemption should also be processing with supplied materials, and the marking code of the record number should be B.
Import date/export date
Import date means the date on which the means of transport carrying the declared goods declares its entry into China. The date indicated in this column must be consistent with the corresponding arrival date of the means of transport.
Export date means the date on which the means of transport carrying the goods declared has gone through the exit formalities. This column is used by the customs for printing customs declaration certificate. Pre-entry customs declaration and EDI customs declaration are exempt from filling.
No actual entry or exit declaration form to fill in the date of declaration procedures.
This column is 6 digits, and the order is 2 digits for year, month and day.
Vi. Declaration date
Means the date on which the consignee or consignor or his or her agent applies for the customs to handle the formalities for the import or export of goods.
If the pre-entry and EDI customs declaration date is inconsistent with the actual situation, the customs officer shall revise the remarks according to the actual date.
This column is 6 digits, and the order is 2 digits for year, month and day.
Operating units refer to enterprises or units in China that have signed and executed import and export trade contracts with foreign countries.
The name and code of the business entity shall be provided in this column. The business entity code shall be the ten digit number, which refers to the registration code set up by the customs when the import and export enterprise goes through the registration formalities at the local competent customs office.
Under special circumstances, the principles for determining business units are as follows:
1. For goods of assistance, presentation and donation, the unit that directly accepts the goods shall be reported.
2. If the import and export enterprises act as agents for each other, or the enterprises without the right of import and export authorize the enterprises with the right of import and export to act as agents for import and export, fill in the agency form.
3. For foreign-invested enterprises entrusting foreign trade enterprises to import investment equipment and articles, fill in the form of foreign-invested enterprises.
Viii. Mode of transport
The classification of means of transport used to carry goods in and out of the customs territory.